Thursday, June 19, 2008

Disk Golf - What fun

I was just sick and tired of sitting in my apartment watching TV. I found if very difficult and expensive to bring my golf clubs so I did the next best thing. I took a $25.oo gift certificate from a captain's choice golf outing that I helped my team win and purchased 3 golf disks. I have now gone out 2 times. Now if you would have said to me that you could get sore from throwing a golf disk I would have laughed at you ..... However I stand corrected as it feels like I pitched back to back baseball games. My arm is hanging so low it is dragging on the floor. But I wouldn't change a thing. Where else can you enjoy a nature setting, compete (against yourself and others) and play basically for free. Who wants to play!

3 comments:

Jon said...

We've got like the 5th rated course in the country right across from our church!

Jeremy said...

me and you and tony and adam should go sometime. they went this week already and me and tony are gonna go sometime again.

Unknown said...

hey i would love to go..im ok at it... but i think it would be fun...