Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Round 02 - Are you in?

Well it is just about that time that I said I would propose Round 02 weight loss challenge. Before I get into that I will recap round 01. Well there was me.....and me looking in my rear view mirror occasionally.

I am expecting some stiffer competition this round.

So here are the ground rules for round 02.

Who is eligible: Men Only (Family and Friends)

When can you enter: Any time up to labor day, but your chances will be better the sooner you participate.

Round 02 will begin on Memorial day and end on Labor day

So on Memorial Day after you have finished your 5th brat, 2 hamburgers, 3 pieces of corn on the cob and consume a 1/2 gallon of root beer, jump on the scale and weight yourself. If you are Brian then the scale may read 350 - 400 lbs.....J.K. We will be using the honor system when recording the weight. Although we have no reporting requirement, I would like to record the starting and ending weights. You can let everyone know your progress or you don't have to say a word. Although it would be nice for each of us to hold each other accountable. You all know I will never stop jawing and I expect the same from you.

How do you win the challenge?
We will be doing this on a % of weight loss defined as:
((Memorial Day weight - Labor Day weight) / Memorial day weight) X 100%

What is at stake?
Bragging rights are of course the first thing, a trophy and then losers will chip in and buy dinner for the winner and their spouse. I almost forgot about the fact that you will get to be humiliated by me after I win!

You don't have to do this but I recommend that you donate to your local food pantry equal to the weight you lose.

Remember this is more about changing a lifestyle then loosing weight. Please use caution when choosing a weight loss plan.

So who is in??????

1 comment: