Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We have Finally Moved!

I have finally moved into and closed on a house in Wisconsin. I will work on how to get pictures posted. Maybe if Brain comes over on Saturday I can have him help me. I have noticed some interesting things through the moving process.

1. Pick-n-Save is basically the only Grocery store in the area.
2. I bought a house with a yard that takes me 2+ hours to mow.
3. Unpacking is not very fun.
4. I didn't know I had that ? is an expression that has run ramped around my house.
5. The other expression is Where have you seen that?
6. I still can't find 2 seat cushions
7. Waiting for services is similar to waiting for a flight
8. I am still trying to figure our why I didn't throw aways some things
9. I like having a personal computer
10. I don't think I will be moving again......maybe......

No comments: